Old Receipts & Bills
J.B.Kemp & Sons
J.B.Kemp & Sons were builders and contractors plus timber, slate and tile merchants. They were based in Henry Street where they had a steam powered saw mill.
This receipt dates from 2nd March 1898.
Vic Edwards had a Motor Cycle & Cycle Depot on Henry Street. He was the agent for Francis-Barnett and Excelsior Motor Cycles and New Hudson and Coventry Eagle Cycles.
Repairs of three speed bicycle gears were a speciality. Pram wheels were retyred. Cycles, motor cycles and gramaphones were repaired at shortest notice.
This item dates from 1933.
[Page updated: Dec 11 2012 00:14:46]